Sunday 8 November 2009

Missing blogs

It's been suggested that the evil hand of censorship and legal threats lay behind the removal of two missing blogs about the shambolic handling of the last council meeting. But I have to reassure what few readers I have that this is not so - much as I'd like to be seen as a threat to the comfortable way of life enjoyed by the Administration and some Council officers.

I know that just because you're paranoid does not mean that they are not out to get you – but this was entirely due to my own incompetence. I deleted them by accident (trying to be too clever in inserting photos in the later entries and reaching beyond my skill set!) and had maintained no copies. I have also reached that age when yesterday is another time and another country and I have no idea what these witty and erudite entries actually said – if there is any saddo (sorry, that sounds disrespectful to someone I am seeking a favour from, so perhaps I'd better say that any connoisseur of good writing) out there who actually saved them or printed them off, please send them back to me and I will re-install them.

No comments:

Post a Comment