Tuesday 3 November 2009

Earlier Posts Council 1 & 2 – now lost

Ah well it seems that I have made a proverbial. Somehow or other (technical ignorance) I seem to have deleted the two earlier posts about the Council meeting and I hadn't saved a copy!

Well if you've read them you don't need them and if you haven't you should have done. No1 was about the incompetence of the Administration and No2 about the inability of the Presiding Officer. No doubt I'll have further posts on these issues – matters being unlikely to improve significantly in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. It would be good to hear your comments on the incompetence of Wendy Fitzgerald. I notice that Rene has already commented on it here : http://renekinzett.blogspot.com/2009/10/whither-democracy-in-swansea.html
    Not content with screwing up social services, she now gets back on her political high horse to conduct herself in a manner that would be fitting in 1940's Germany.

    ReplyDelete